Freddie Bebe

Freddie Bebe

Freddie chiquito

Freddie chiquito

Michael Jackson, Freddie y John

Michael Jackson, Freddie y John

A Kind of Magic

A Kind of Magic

Peter "Phoebe" y Freddie

Peter "Phoebe" y Freddie

Freddie and Jim

Freddie and Jim

sábado, 5 de mayo de 2007

Un día antes de morir...


"Following the enormous conjecture in the press over the last two weeks, I wish to confirm that I have tested HIV positive and have AIDS. I felt it correct to keep this information private in order to protect the privacy of those around me. However, the time has come for my friends and fans around the world to know the truth and I hope that everyone will join with me in the fight against this terrible disease." (Freddie Mercury, November 23 of 1991)


Esto es lo que dijo Freddie un día antes de morir.

No hay comentarios: