Freddie Bebe

Freddie Bebe

Freddie chiquito

Freddie chiquito

Michael Jackson, Freddie y John

Michael Jackson, Freddie y John

A Kind of Magic

A Kind of Magic

Peter "Phoebe" y Freddie

Peter "Phoebe" y Freddie

Freddie and Jim

Freddie and Jim

domingo, 20 de mayo de 2007

Brian May... One of my Idols...(Special English Edition)











In my life my great idols are my parents 'cause they give me the life. But music idols only 4








Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon (QUEEN)








Yes but I admired more to Brian May and Freddie Mercury








Freddie, even he is death, he is in my heart still, and I know he'll never go from my heart.




I admired his life, specially after reading "Mercury and I".








Brian May, he build his own guitar with the help of his father, but they build it. The Red Special. His music is so great, I mean if he comes here to Mexico I'm sure I'll do everything to meet him and I will try to get the money to go in first row to watch him even if the concert is in "el palacio de los deportes" I don't care. Obviosly, I will be relax and calmed jajajajaja if not he would be scared jajajjaaja.






Also Freddie, Brian, Roger and John are very handsomes jajaja Or Not?????








1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hoola!! cmo stas?? Sta padre tu página he!! Bonitos colores.
Haber cuándo nos vemos para platikr, oki?? TQM, saludos.
Andy ;)