Freddie Bebe

Freddie Bebe

Freddie chiquito

Freddie chiquito

Michael Jackson, Freddie y John

Michael Jackson, Freddie y John

A Kind of Magic

A Kind of Magic

Peter "Phoebe" y Freddie

Peter "Phoebe" y Freddie

Freddie and Jim

Freddie and Jim

viernes, 8 de agosto de 2008

Citas


""I like people to go away from a Queen show feeling fully entertained. I think Queen songs are pure escapism, like going to see a good film." Freddie Mercury

"The rest of us played okay, but Freddie was out there and took it to another level. It wasn't just Queen fans - he connected with everyone."
~ Brian May ~

"Criticism used to hurt me when I thought it could affect our careers. Nowadays, it's all irrelevant. We know the opinions of people that matter to us, and critics don't fall under that heading."
~ Brian May ~

"I'm so powerful on stage that I seem to have created a monster. When I'm performing I'm an extrovert, yet inside I'm a completely different man."
~ Freddie Mercury ~

"You know something there was,
There's been a lot of rumours lately about a certain
Band called Queen, and the rumours are that, the rumours are that
We're gonna split up, what do you think ?
They're talking from here ! (gestures)
My apologies but I say what I want
You know what I mean
So forget those rumours, we're gonna stay together until
We fucking well die I'm sure
I keep, I must tell you, I keep wanting to leave but they won't
Let me, also I suppose we're not, we're not bad for four ageing
Queens are we really what do you think?" Freddie Mercury LIVE AT THE WEMBLY STADIUM July 12 of 1986.

"Hey, wait a minute
One minute
Ah, I need my fucking water
I don't care, let's go" Freddie Mercury LIVE AT THE WEMBLY STADIUM July 12 of 1986.

"A ha
This shitty guitar never plays the chords I want it to play
It only knows three chords but let's see what happens" Freddie Mercury LIVE AT THE WEMBLY STADIUM July 12 of 1986.

"This is the point where the guitarist gets to speak,
Now and again, and today I don't have very much to say
Except thank you very much for coming and, ah, making this
The hottest ticket this country's ever seen, you're great,
We love ya" Brian May LIVE AT THE WEMBLY STADIUM July 12 of 1986.

"I've got some old sci-fi books and magazines which I browse through from time to time. Maybe there are things up there in space watching us. I wouldn't find that surprising at all."
~ Roger Taylor ~

"Why are you wasting your time doing this? You should do more original material. You should be more demonstrative in the way that you put the music across. If I was your singer that's what I'd be doing."
~ (FM to BM & RT prior to joining their band) ~

"We just don't want to be seen to fail, that's what keeps us going."
~ Roger Taylor ~

"I've got some old sci-fi books and magazines which I browse through from time to time. Maybe there are things up there in space watching us. I wouldn't find that surprising at all."
~ Roger Taylor ~

"I was possibly the one person in the group who could look at it from the outside, because I came in as the fourth person in the band. I knew there was something there but I wasn't convinced of it...until possibly the 'Sheer Heart Attack' album."
~ John Deacon ~

1 comentario:

Rbk70 dijo...

Amiga Mary, como siempre, gracias por dar esta información, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! :)